CAREER GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT PROGRAM FOR TALENTED TEENAGERS OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION (aged 15-18) AT THE ST. PETERSBURG MIROVOY FILM FESTIVAL
The Road to Lifeprogram is meantfor talented teenagers aged 15-18 who are willing and inclined to get a creative job in film industry.
By participating in the program, the teenagers will have a chance to:
- find out what particular specialization in film industry they could be interested in;
- find out what specialization would offer them the best chance to realize their full potential through doing tests and conductingcareer guidance assessment;
- find out how and where they can get their chosen educationand be aware that film industry is quite an accessible sphere rather than an exclusive privilege of the elite;
- attend an educational training course and master classes with the world's renowned film and television experts at the St. Petersburg International Film Festival “Worldwide” (Mirovoy) (St. Petersburg, Russia).
THE ROAD TO LIFE PROGRAM AIMS
to help gifted teenagers realize their full potentialby learning about specializations in film production industry.
The objectives of The Road to Lifeprogram are:
- to scout talented teenagers through a competiton.
- tomake the teenagers aware that film industry is an accessible sphere for them.
- to help the teenagers choose their dreamjob in film industry.
- to carry out training sessions and career guidance tests resulting in expert recommendations onwhat specialization would offer them the best chance to realize their full potential.
THE PROJECT GEOGRAPHY
The program will take place in St. Petersburg and online.
Dates of the film festival: December 01-05, 2020. Dates of the program “ The road to life” online December 01- 05, 2020
The teenagers will take part in the Festival, where they will attenda 5-day educational film intensive and join a wide range of events on different city stages and in online cinemas:
- Competitive and non-competitive programscreenings;
- Workshops and meet-the-artist sessions with film industry experts;
- Public-talk and open interviews with invited world-class movie stars;
- Q&A with authors and filmmakers;
- World premieres, open film screenings, special programs, etc.